Hitaltech UK Ltd is a successful, small multinational company involved in the manufacture and supply of a high quality range of Electronic Connectors, Flexible Cables and Plastic Housings.
Our products are used in a wide range of markets, including Industrial Controls, Building Automation, Automotive Electronics, Medical Electronics, Marine Electronics and Instrumentation.
We bring together expert staff, a forward looking and energetic culture and an aspiring outlook on the future.
We are now recruiting for a full time sales administrator to join our team. The successful candidate must demonstrate excellent communication skills both written and verbal, strong organisational skills, attention to detail and the ability to multi task in a fast-paced environment. You will have responsibility for the sales order processing function of the company and you will report to the Sales Office Manager.
Responsibilities and Duties
· Sales Order Processing.
· Purchase Order Processing.
· Stock Control.
· Expediting orders.
· Communicating with UK and International customers and suppliers on the telephone and by e-mail.
· Use of CRM and time management system to organise and prioritize tasks.
· Liaising with the sales team and other departments.
· Assisting with Marketing administration tasks as and when required.
· All other aspects of administration in a busy sales office.
Qualifications and Skills
The ideal person will be computer literate having had previous experience in a similar role. A good knowledge of Microsoft office and preferably Sage accounting will be required, as well as an appreciation of good customer care techniques and an excellent telephone manner.
£19,000 per annum + Company Bonus scheme. 20 days holiday plus bank holidays increasing 1 day per year to 25 after qualifying period, 5% pension and car parking.
Salary: £19,000.00 per year
Application deadline: 25/06/2021
- Bonus scheme
- Company pension
- On-site parking
- Monday to Friday
- administration: 1 year (required)